- Incredible Education Program
- Continuing Education at all levels.
- Associate Training program to ensure quick growth.
- Conversion program available for designers with 5 or more years experience
- Ongoing Advanced Education
REDKEN Exchange in NYC
REDKEN Symposium, Vegas
Summit Salon Business College FL, MN, NYC, &
Halifax, Nova Scotia
In Salon Education Top National and Regional Educators
Also providing education at various
classes/shows/academies outside of the salon
- GREAT CLIENTS!!!
- Very BUSY Salon. No Following Needed! We have more guest than our service providers can accommodate.
- Two GREAT locations (Leonardtown & Charlotte Hall)
- Opportunity for Growth & Advancement (Coach, educator, owner)
- Stock Options (Become part owner in a successful salon)
- Guaranteed Hourly Wage. To allow you build without worry.
- Paid Vacation Rest & Rejuvenate without worry
- Up to 53% Service Commission
- Up to 20% Retail Commission
- State of the Art Products & Equipment
- Health & Disability Insurance Available
- Discounts on Boutique items.
ALL applicants must complete an application to be considered for an interview. PLEASE, no phone calls.
Applications are available by clicking the appropriate link above, or you may stop in either of our locations and complete an application as well as a tour of our facilities.
Leonardtown: Monday 9-9, Tuesday 9-9, Wednesday 9-9, Thursday 9-9, Friday 9-5, & Saturday 9-3
Charlotte Hall: Tuesday 9-9, Wednesday 9-9, Thursday 9-9, Friday 9-5, & Saturday 9-3
Charlotte Hall 301.884.4020
TO LEARN MORE, OR TO APPLY, CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE LINK BELOW:
Are you dedicated to fashion? Love style? Living the look?
We are always seeking very professional, interesting, individuals to join our team.
(For Stylist/Colorist, Esthetician, or Nail Artist, with 5 or more years experience, it may be possible to complete a 'Fast Track' version of the Associate Program.)